BEST HOUSEMAID,HOUSEHELP,NANNY,DOMESTIC SERVICE PROVIDERS IN NIGERIA

WE PROVIDE THE BEST HOUSEMAIDS, HOUSE HELPS, NANNIES, COOKS, CLEANERS, GARDENERS, DRIVERS, LAUNDRY BOYS E.T.C LIVE IN AND LIVE OUT ARRANGEMENTS. WHO CAN STAND THE TEST OF TIME.

OUR STAFFS ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND TRAINED.
OUR STAFFS ARE TRAINED IN THE FOLLOWING:-
*HYGEINE
*ETIQUETTE
*FIRST AID
*RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN EMPLOYER AND EMPLOYEE
*EMOTIONAL SUPPORT
*INDOOR AND OUTDOOR GAMES FOR CHILDREN
*POTTY TRAINING
*CHILDCARE AND DEVELOPMENT
*NURTURING OF CHILDREN
*STRATEGIC PLANNING AND TIMEKEEPING
*HOUSE MANAGEMENT
080,266,30,330
TYPES OF DOMESTIC STAFF WE HAVE.

*HOUSEBOYS
*HOUSEMAIDS
*STEWARD
*CLEANERS
*COOKS
*DRIVER
08026630330 (+2348026630330)

PRICES

OUR RATE CURRENTLY ARE THE MOST COMPETITIVE IN THE MARKET.A ONE MONTH GUARANTEE PERIOD IS PROVIDED TO ALL OUR MAID PLACEMENT SERVICE CLIENTS AT NO EXTRA COST. THIS GIVES ONE PLENTY OF TIME TO FIND THE RIGHT PERSON, SHOULD THE INITIAL CHOICE DIDNT WORK OUT.

KINDLY KNOW THAT THE WARRANTY IS NOT VALID SHOULD TERMINATION BE AS A RESULT OF UNFAIR LABOUR PRACTICES OR BREACH OF CONTRACT WITH THE EMPLOYEE.

OUR GOAL IS YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION.

OUR MAIDS
WE HAVE MAIDS FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF NIGERIA.
CURRENTLY FROM,

VERIFICATIONS.

DISCREET AND THOROUGH BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE DONE ON ALL OUR CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE PEACE OF MIND WHEN MAKING YOUR DECISION. AS PART OF OUR UNIQUE AND PERSONALISED SERVICE TO YOU WE DEDICATE TIME TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS WITH YOU IN DETAIL TP ENSURE THAT WE PROVIDE YOU WITH THE MOST SUITABLE DOMESTIC WORKER.

ORDER A MAID

COTONU,TOGO,IGBO,EFIK,CALABAR,YORUBA ETC
What we offer!

We pride ourselves in providing a service of excellence to ensure your satisfaction. WE offer our customers the following:

Peace of mind
Convenience
Affordability

Peace of Mind
All LEY HOUSE HELPS AND NANNIES are carefully selected to our stringent standards which include:

Relevant training qualifications, from recognized training facilities.
Thorough, previous work experience & reference checking.
Criminal background checks, including ID, Drivers License & Proof of residence verifications.
Personal interviews & proficiency evaluations.

You also enjoy

our ongoing support & expertise!

Convenience
Through our various options, we make it easier than ever to get the right help, without the added effort or worry! This means you do not have to worry about:
Employment contracts
Complicated Labour Laws
Employee UIF & other deductions

Once you have decided what service you want & supplied us with your personal information & preferences, via your application, one of our friendly consultants will set up interview or service commencement dates with you & successful candidates will be brought to your front door.

Affordability
We are bringing Private or Home Care within everybody’s reach! Through our different experience & qualification levels, we can provide the care to those in need, without breaking the bank. We also have special flat monthly rates! This is dependent on the type, time & length of services required. Affordable once-off, standard placement fees are also available.

Speak to one of our friendly consultants regarding the best option for your specific needs!
08026630330 (+2348026630330)
OUR MAIDS

All our maids are briefed and counseled by our local trainer upon arrival. Relevant training focusing on hand-on experiences will be provided to the maids prior to releasing them to their employers.

The maids will be trained in general household chores, cleaning of the refrigerator, washing toilet, sweeping floor, washing dishes, washing clothes by hand and using the washing machine, ironing clothes, folding clothes, making beds, watering plants etc. in order to have better knowledge and skill to deliver better job performance to their employer.
08026630330 (+2348026630330)

Remember that your nanny loves your child and has their best interest at heart. So remember to say Thank You!
We all appreciate thanks, even when we are just doing our job!
CYNTHIA DIKE
LEY HOUSE HELPS AND NANNIES
7 SAMUWEL EKUNOLA STREET,
AGO PALACE WAY,LORD BUSTOP,
OKOTA
LAGOS
08026630330 (+2348026630330)

ley house helps and nannies 08026630330 (+2348026630330)

104 Comments

1. Ohah Christiana Chima says:

Good day sir, I am a female. My name is Christiana Chima Ohah from Enugu State. i am 34 years old. I need a house maid job. I wish to work with white people the one with accomodation around Ikoyi, V/I , Ajah and Lekki. Thank you for your understanding. My contact is: 08167944011.

2. mummy rebecca says:

gud day, please i need a househelp or househelp job around ikotun, igando, lagos to care for elderly people whose children are not always around. i would appreciate if they can accomodate me. 0902 320 6422.

3. Hello pls i need a house keeper job in a hotel or a 3 times in a week cleaner i wont be sleeping there because i have a child i will be glad if this firm can help me with the job i dont mind paying after my first salary…07082296517

4. Good morning ma please I need a house help job with accommodation here is my contact if you have any 07056608390 thank you will be expecting to hear from you soon

5. Hello Ley,

My wife will be needing a maid that can live with her and do house core. Withing the age 15 to 20.
    you can reach me on here 08134006962

6. Please am in search of errand or house keeping job within abuja. I will appreciate if the accommodate me… 08102557819

7. Good day, pls I need a three times a week cleaning job preferably around festac/agboju axis. I do not wish to live there, thanks.

8. I need a live in house maid in Abuja, aged between 16-21, hardworking, God fearing, respectful, neat and decent with good communication in English. Whatsapp me on 08038056232 if interested.

1. Ewa Anthony says:

i am a student i am interested with the job in every of my holiday.Dr if you don’t mind i we come and work with you with all pleasure thanks

9. Abubakar Aliyu says:

Good day. My wife needs a house help to assist with house chores while she concentrates on her business. We stay at Navy Town Lagos

1. Abdul Ramon yusuf says:

Good day sir/ma, my name is Abdulramon Yusuf am in need of house job, am 21 years old from lag interested person contact me 08164295711

10. Sir/Ma,I need a job especially as a maid,nanny or a baby sitting. I am very fluent in English and Yoruba language, I love to play with children and hardworking, doing the house chores is part of me. I am n NCE holder,I m also good in teaching, I need this work very urgent and I will like to work outside Nigeria,love to work with the whites or outside Africa but not Arab country n also interested in Lebanon. You can DM me at shoyemihenny@gmail.com or WhatsApp me at +2348180515114. Thanks sir/Ma hope to hear from you soon

1. Hi. Can you get my wife an energetic, matured and trustworthy housemaid from a local area in Nigeria. Kindly contact me on my WhatsApp: +249993329625 for discussions. Thanks.
      Mr. Francis.

11. Mrs Blessing says:

Iam based in Abuja,I need a help of about 18-20years of age that is Good fearing,beat and that can communicate in English.

12. okoye jennifer oluchi says:

am Jennifer by name ,am 22 of age I base in abuja and Igbo by tribe am interested in a house help job, contact me if interested 09035592997

13. Mrs Peter mary says:

Hello here pls am a pregnant woman I need a maid dat will be helping me in my shop.10-12 years hardworking girl.

14. hi , i need a house maid job in abuja , with accomodation urgently . i promise to provide good services . my no is 09032845959